Web user identiy lab pageNote that for the applications that I've written, no logging of any additional information is performed, aside from your ip address that appears in standard web logs. The external tools have seperate privacy policies.
The following links are to applications which I have written to support this course:
- env.pl - viewing your web browser environment with no scripting
- Installed Fonts via SWF - Displays your installed fonts via SWF (shockwave)
- Installed Fonts via Java - Displays your installed fonts via Java
- Local Storage Example - simple html to set local storage.
- Your IP Address - Just your remote ip address.
The following links are external, but relevant to the course:
- maxmind.com - (External) A commerical IP Geolocation provider that also provides a lite version for open source projects.
- software77.net - (External) A free source, allows you to perform multi IP Address lookups
- hostip.info - (External) Allows you to look up individual ip addresses, and has a mysql extract of the database.